Tuesday 4 November 2008

US Election

To all my US readers... make sure you vote and for all that in holy and good in the world vote Obama. Not just because he is a Liberal, very intelligent, surrounded by wise counsel and will symbolise the victory of decent America but also to stop nut bags Palin getting anywhere near the White House.

As for me i shall be staying up late, eating chili and not going to bed like i did in 2000 thinking the Dems had one only to be horribly shocked at 7 in the morning by the news of idiot boy Bush's win in Florida. It still hurts.

2 comments:

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hey there! I just jumped over here from David's blog! Thanks for putting the good word out for the Dems! We REALLY need to win this one... I know exactly what you mean about the last election being "tampered with" in Florida!! I really hope those Repubs have learned their good lesson and will NOT be voting Repub. this time around... I'll be up, too!
Take care, Leesa

CONCERNED said...

Well you have got what you wanted! let us now hope Obama can live up to a quater of the expections people have of him, time will tell?